Administrative Assistant, Video Production
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position provides administrative support to two music video commissioners and is responsible for coordinating many aspects of video production. You will also serve as a liaison between the video department, a variety of internal label departments, artist management, and video production teams.
What you'll do:
• Administrative support examples include (but are not limited to) meeting management, processing and tracking invoices, expense reports, and ordering supplies.
• Assist commissioner with video solicitation, circulation of budgets for approval, pre-production needs (wardrobe, rider requests, glam, security etc.), and post-production needs.
• Track all costs related to each production project and facilitate payments and contracts with A&R Administration department
• Maintain databases (directors, production company, stylists, hair/makeup, editors, DP's etc).
• Book employee and artist/camp glam, travel, hotels, and transportation
• Track payments and contracts between production companies and A&R Administration.
• Assist with video productions, meetings, and events on location as requested.
• Act as a liaison with other departments, executives, employees, clients and external partners to provide assistance with miscellaneous requests in a timely and efficient manner.
Who you are:
• Someone with prior administrative experience in a professional business environment.
• You're able to work effectively and maintain composure in a fast-paced, high pressure, and high-volume environment.
• Passion and knowledge of all things pop culture (music, art, artists, videos, and current trends) are your jam and something you are well-versed in.
• A resourceful multitasker with excellent time management and organizational skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.