Administrative Assistant - Office Of The Chairman & CEO, Columbia Records
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/28/2022 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant - Office Of The Chairman & CEO, Columbia Records jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant - Office Of The Chairman & CEO, Columbia Records postings
Full Time Job
This individual will provide administrative support to the office of the Chairman & CEO, Columbia Records. This individual will work closely with the Executive Assistant for the Chairman & CEO's office and will help support the office through a variety of administrative tasks. Overall, the qualified candidate must be able to work in a high paced, fluid environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail with an eagerness to help the office run as smoothly as possible.
• Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support – including but not limited to preparing expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner; arranging travel; managing internal/external correspondence and answering phones as needed for the office.
• Build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the company as well as with external partners and management.
• Pull industry charts and weekly/daily reporting in tandem with the Data/Analytics team using a variety of tools including Music Connect & others
• Order and maintain music product and office supplies for the team.
• Conduct internal and external research as requested.
• Assist in presentations, pitches and the coordination and preparation of meetings as needed.
• At least 1-2 years of prior administrative experience required.
• Previous music experience such as internships within the music industry is required.
• Strong interest in A&R and A&R research.
• Working knowledge of the music business and entertainment industry is a must.
• Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills are of the utmost importance.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and duties on a daily basis without getting overwhelmed.
• Proficiency in Computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop is a plus)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to adapt well to constant change and follow through on all duties
• Calm, positive, confident, and professional demeanor
• Must be available to work overtime as required and to attend occasional evening showcases/events
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k to $55k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job