Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2022 6:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Alamo was founded by music veteran, Todd Moscowitz in 2016 and is home to some of today's most promising artists; Lil Durk, Rod Wave, Blackbear, Lil Gotit, Slimelife Shawty, YN Jay, Dee Watkins, and more.
The label was birthed to reflect the current landscape of the industry, artistry, and culture, ushering in a new generation of talent. With a roster of talent all in their twenties, Alamo is grooming and cultivating the stars of tomorrow.
What you'll do:
• The Marketing Assistant will serve the marketing team in all its administrative duties. These tasks include but are not limited to scheduling meetings, submitting expense reports and coordinating business travel for product managers.
• They will work directly with the marketing managers to update artist one-sheets and other artist records on a daily and weekly basis.
• Liaise with partners and artist teams for press/marketing, touring needs, and more.
• The role will also involve several financial aspects of marking admin including processing invoices, maintaining budget grids, etc.
• This role will also involve assisting event coordination for showcases, listening events, etc.
• Artist Travel.
• Candidate must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work at a fast paced environment.
Who you are:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful. Can get things done.
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task under pressure.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Mac and PC experience (proficiency in MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint).
• Internet savvy.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Able to work in a very fast and energetic environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Must also demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.