Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Marketing?
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for liaising between the label and our artists and managers across Columbia's roster. The Assistant will also help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the department by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities.
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between Head of Marketing, Product managers and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, answer phones and provide administrative support for Head of Marketing and Product managers and back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing plans for artists.
• Help compile weekly status reports and sales information on behalf of assigned artists, including sales data, streaming and digital stats on a regular basis.
• Create print, television, radio, online and outdoor advertising, album package layouts, point of sale materials, CD/DVD copies with Creative Department, and promotional items.
• Assist with the management of project budgets, promotional trips, travel, work orders and more for assigned artists.
Who you are:
• Someone with strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Photoshop and an intimate knowledge of the social networks and DSPs. Will need to learn a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS.
• Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.
• A strong communicator who is able to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and balance workload between Product Managers and overall team.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.