Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Marketing? As an Administrative Assistant, Marketing you will be responsible for providing administrative support for Marketing executives and extended team in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Marketing Department at Epic Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, and provide support for Marketing executives while also providing administrative support (as needed) to other product managers in the marketing department.
• Act as a liaison between executive leadership and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Maintain mailing and e-mail lists, databases, files and other assets for the department.
• Build and sustain relationships with the artists, management, creative departments, as well as executives within the company.
• Collaborate with project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Consistently use Adobe suites (asset design, photo/video editing), and a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS, Keynote, Canva and Mailchimp.
Who you are:
• Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional.
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
• You embrace creativity, aim high and push boundaries.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.