Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Marketing provides administrative support to the heads of marketing and digital marketing in the day to day management of artist projects.
• Oversee maintenance of digital platform accounts and social media profiles.
• Assist with organizing artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure all details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc).
• Maintain marketing tools and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed.
• Update Artist Development Reports and Artist One Sheets.
• Coordinate with street teams/outside marketing companies on activities and tools.
• Facilitate information flow within label and with our partners.
• Assist with data-driven research projects.
• At least one year of administrative experience.
• At least one year of experience in the music industry.
• Must display keen interest in digital business, technology and social media.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, Excel and photo/video editing tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong understanding of all major social media platforms.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving skills.