Administrative Assistant, Film / TV Licensing
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2021 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Film / TV Licensing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant, Film / TV Licensing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant, Film / TV Licensing?
Full Time Job
Columbia Records Film & Television Licensing handle all creative pitching and clearance for our frontline repertoire representing the entire roster across film, television, trailers, promos, soundtracks, sports, video games and new media (i.e podcasts, etc). Our partners include the film studios, television networks, streaming services, music supervisors, trailer houses, editors, producers, gaming companies and the leagues.
What you'll do:
• Schedule meetings and conference calls
• Manage expenses, travel, office supplies procurement
• Enter and update volume intensive master use license requests into a proprietary system
• Track master use quotes and confirmations for marketing, financial and payment purposes
• Research rights and restrictions including publishing, samples, side artist split information
• Create new music blasts with audio/video assets, press releases, marketing information
• Maintain databases for artist management contacts, client lists, audio files
• Manage DISCO and Spotify playlists based on genre, theme, lyrical content
• Update contacts, artist reports, airdate/media tracking calendar
• Organize guest lists/ticketing for shows/showcases
• Special projects as assigned
Who you are:
• At least one year of prior administrative experience
• You have an understanding of music licensing with an interest in film, television, gaming, and sports.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are required
• Proactive, flexible, self-starter with strong problem solving, social and interpersonal skills
• Professionally communicate in all manners - internally and externally
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.