Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2023 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Administrative Assistant who is passionate about music, internet culture, paid media, trends and analytics. The ideal candidate is digitally well-versed and comfortable with creative marketing that involves applying analytics and data into measurable, actionable plans. Candidate should be well-spoken and confident in presenting. Skills in creating, optimizing and implementing marketing strategies across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok and other online destinations are a must. Should have a flair for storytelling, and a passion for music. We're looking for a talented, charismatic individual who is eager to play a significant role in the next phase of our company and be part of one of the most progressive and everchanging teams within the label.
What you'll do:
• Gather and collate information to provide senior management with reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements.
• Assist the digital and content teams to execute campaigns for our artists or label profiles. Assist in the creation of content strategies, editorial calendars and publishing schedules.
• Analyze and report on campaign performance, while tracking budget reconciliation for each project.
• Learn existing tools to streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow.
• Provide administrative assistance to the department head: scheduling meetings, travel, expense reports and special projects upon request.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business related field.
• Social media & internet culture obsessed. Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience & desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
• Basic photo and video editing skills.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.