Administrative Assistant, Business Development - Latin Regional Office
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, FL
This was removed by the employer on 11/12/2021 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant, Business Development - Latin Regional Office jobs in Coconut Grove-FL
Search all Administrative Assistant, Business Development - Latin Regional Office postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, Business Development - Latin Regional Office (Temp 6mo )
As the Administrative Assistant, you will report to the EVP, Strategic Partnerships for Sony Music Latin-Iberia's regional office, and be based out of our corporate headquarters in Coconut Grove, FL. The goal for this role is to provide administrative and coordinator-level support to three key executives of the business development team.
The ideal candidate will be a bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Assistant and/or Coordinator with strong communication and interpersonal skills. They will also bring positive energy into everything that they do, be passionate about Latin music and its culture, be super organized and have a keen eye for detail, have excellent time management skills, and be tech savvy. If this is you, please continue reading...
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between three key executives and a wide array of internal and industry contacts (co-workers, senior executives, artists, managers, attorneys, etc.) and external contacts (vendors, agencies, partners, etc.)
• You will provide general administrative and coordinator-level support to three key executives on the business development team, which will include but not be limited to:
• Maintain calendars, update contact lists, coordinate meetings and conference calls, and plan events.
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Provide coordination of domestic and international executive travel; create and confirm all travel itinerary details and logistics.
• Track, order and maintain music product and office supplies.
• Maintain files, archives, and other assets for the department.
• Liaise with Finance department to issue purchase orders to vendors, obtain necessary approvals, costs and process invoices.
• Disseminate updated project details and assets as requested.
• Coordinate general information and document flow across Sony Music departments (legal, finance, marketing, digital, etc.)
• Assist with all aspects of planning, coordinating and executing regional Business Development meetings (virtual or in-person) and conference participation.
• Organize and update a comprehensive client directory including, but not limited to, contacts at brands, government entities, and agencies (advertising, marketing, public relations, experiential activation and media.)
• Conduct frequent and detailed online market research to prospect new business leads and brainstorm partnership ideas; manage all tracking of department's outreach and pitching efforts.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication or related field is preferred.
• Entertainment Industry (Music, TV/Film, Art, Fashion, Sports) experience is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of prior administrative/coordinator level support experience working for two or more executives.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) with strong verbal and written communication skills. Portuguese a plus.
• You have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote. Tableau or Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
• Understanding of social media, DSP and emerging technologies landscape a plus.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills:
• Able to work independently but be a team player.
• Positive, flexible attitude to problem-solve and excel in rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure with renowned artists and high-profile clients.
• Extremely organized to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines simultaneously.
• Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong social skills, cultural awareness and emotional intelligence to build long-standing relationships with co-workers, artists, managers, attorneys, vendors etc.
• High degree of professionalism when managing confidential information.
• Flexible to work overtime to attend occasional evening events and showcases as required.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A career opportunity to learn the ins & outs of the music business alongside top executives.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Time off for a winter recess.