Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2022 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Admin Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Admin Assistant postings
Full Time Job
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the department head as well as all senior level team members with daily administrative tasks. You will manage critical operational responsibilities associated with project execution including day to day promotional activities, creation logistics and maintenance of hundreds of artists' web and mobile properties, label social channels as well as coordination with creative group(s) overseeing web development and production for entire roster. Also, you will be responsible for the maintenance and distribution of department reports.
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between RECORDS and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, vendors, internal departments, etc.
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, answer phones, and provide overall administrative support to the team.
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Help coordinate promotional trips, travel, work orders and more for artists.
• Coordinate food orders for meetings and events.
• Maintain database of artist management and booking contacts.
• Analyze, compile and distribute consumption and social data
• Compile and distribute digital set up (links, assets, etc) for each release
• Keep current with buzz artists, see artists perform live, and listen to music to identify opportunities.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on daily Billboard, Soundscan, BDS, R&R, Mediabase, and other trade magazines/publications for music news and relevant information.
• Analyze sales, marketing, radio, and insights information.
• Help maintain social media accounts for RECORDS.
Who you are:
• The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year of prior administrative experience. Experience at a label is preferred with a passion for Digital Marketing & social media.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Canva.
• Proficient design skills for social asset creation.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently but be a team player and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are also required.
• Must be available to work overtime and to attend occasional evening showcases as required.
• Must have a passion for music.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $35k to $45K. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.