Admin Assistant, Video Production
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2022 12:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Admin Assistant, Video Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Admin Assistant, Video Production postings
Full Time Job
This position provides administrative support to two music video commissioners and is responsible for coordinating many aspects of video production. You will also serve as a liaison between the video department, a variety of internal label departments, artist management, and video production teams.
What you'll do:
• Administrative support examples include (but are not limited to) meeting management, processing and tracking invoices, expense reports, and ordering supplies.
• Assist commissioner with video solicitation, circulation of budgets for approval, pre-production needs (wardrobe, rider requests, glam, security etc.), and post-production needs.
• Track all costs related to each production project and facilitate payments and contracts with A&R Administration department
• Maintain databases (directors, production company, stylists, hair/makeup, editors, DP's etc).
• Book employee and artist/camp glam, travel, hotels, and transportation
• Track payments and contracts between production companies and A&R Administration.
• Assist with video productions, meetings, and events on location as requested.
• Act as a liaison with other departments, executives, employees, clients and external partners to provide assistance with miscellaneous requests in a timely and efficient manner.
Who you are:
• Someone with prior administrative experience in a professional business environment.
• You're able to work effectively and maintain composure in a fast-paced, high pressure, and high-volume environment.
• Passion and knowledge of all things pop culture (music, art, artists, videos, and current trends) are your jam and something you are well-versed in.
• A resourceful multitasker with excellent time management and organizational skills.
• A confident communicator who's great with people and is a dedicated team player.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k. This does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job