Admin Assistant, A&R Administration
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/15/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Admin Assistant, A&R Administration jobs in New York-NY
Search all Admin Assistant, A&R Administration postings
Full Time Job
The Administrative Assistant, A&R Administration, supports one executive as well as four other members of the A&R Administration team and requires frequent interaction with all staff levels throughout our organization. The Assistant will need to be a well-organized and pro-active individual. The Assistant will help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of Columbia's A&R Administration department by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
What you'll do:
• Provide general administrative support to the Senior VP, A&R Administration. This includes, but is not limited to, telephone support for supervisors along with back up coverage for other members of the department, maintaining day-to-day calendars, arranging meetings and conference calls and ordering supplies.
• Update/maintain and distribute departmental reports and artist rosters.
• Prepare and issue remix and video production agreements.
• Issue purchase orders to vendors, obtain necessary approvals for invoices and costs, and process invoices.
• Assist the A&R Administration team in the day-to-day administration of recording projects such as set-up of vendors, royalty accounts, preparation of SAG-AFTRA/AFM session reports and ad hoc projects as requested.
• Work closely with various internal departments – Accounts Payable; Video Department; Label Finance and Royalty Department.
Who you are:
• Strong proficiency in software applications: Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Detail oriented, organized, and accurate.
• Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.
• A basic understanding of financial and accounting principles is desired.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication, organization and time management skills are required. The ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously is critical.
• This candidate must have a professional, confident, and calm demeanor and must be able to create and maintain very strong relationships.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of confidentiality are also required.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess