Software Engineer - C Engineer
Sony ImageworksVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2020 12:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Software Engineer - C Engineer jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Software Engineer - C Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Software Engineer - C Engineer? We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer for development and maintenance of proprietary software in Environment, Layout and Hair pipelines. The ideal candidate is a strong coder who would like to work on diverse set of projects in a team environment.
Candidate must have strong technical chops and enjoy collaboration with team architect, project lead and artist client group. They must be at ease working with little supervision and in an environment where production demands can shift priorities more quickly than some traditional software environments.
• Design, code and debug applications in C and Python.
• Support, maintain and document software.
• Gather requirements and feedback from client group with regard to system features.
• Provide maintenance, support and extension of existing systems to meet the needs of production.
• Collaborate with other engineers and client groups to assess needs, propose and produce elegant solutions.
• Provide recommendations for improvement.
• Strong C focus and experience with Cuda/OpenCL/parallel processing techniques.
• Experience with Python and PyQt/PySide.
• Experience with test-driven development workflows.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies a plus.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar education is preferred
• Experience working with Linux operating systems This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.