Sony ImageworksMontrã©Al, QC
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Montrã©Al-QC
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Les Films Sony Imageworks is located on unceded and traditional territories of the Kanien'keha:ka (Mohawk) people.
Les Films Sony Imageworks QuÃ©bec Inc.
3875 Rue St- Urbain #415
Montreal, QC H2W 1T9 Canada
Sony Imageworks is Seeking Experienced Production Coordinators!
• Have at least 3 years Feature Film production coordinator experience
• Bring a solid understanding of the frontend/backend workflow for digital production, specific to Layout, Animation, Sim, FX, &/or Lighting teams
• Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• Have a strong command of production VFX scheduling
• Be adept at addressing artist queries relating to hardware and software license issues
• Be proactive and self-motivated
• Manage bid days and quota targets
• Proactively schedule team assignments and flag potential inventory challenges
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English to deal with global aspects of business.
Candidate demonstrates strong abilities in:
• Tracking of shot work
• Acquiring resources & elements
• Providing direct support to artist teams
• Communicating with Creative teams while keeping Production informed
• Evaluating artists strengths and making key work assignments based upon artist
• Knowledge of Shotgrid
• Diffusing inventory challenges
• Problem solving
• Strategic planning
• Composure under challenging deadlines
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Preparing the technical director review sessions (including stereo reviews)
• Driving quota schedule
• Tracking VFX shot data and reporting into tracking/asset management database
• Communicating Supervisor/Director comments from show dailies/shot reviews to artists (must have a good command of technical shot analysis)
• Liaising between artists, leads and supervisors
• Facilitating artist/supervisor needs (workstations, tablets, software, meals, etc)
• Cross departmental communication of kickbacks and notes affecting other departments.
• Managing schedules and workflow inventory to hit artist bid days
• Breaking down sequence schedule
• Evaluating artist skill sets for shot assignments
• Strategically evaluating shot inventory and making necessary adjustments to hit deliveries
• Problem solving to ensure artists are hitting bid days, managing to budget
• Evaluating performance of artists in relation to their output and productivity
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.