Sony ImageworksVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Sony Pictures Imageworks is located on the unceded traditional territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We are committed to respecting traditional lands, and working with communities towards reconciliation.
Sony Imageworks is seeking a Show Production PA!
This is an entry level, full-time position reporting to the Feature Production Manager and the
Production's Digital Producer. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able
to follow instructions, work independently, be detail-oriented, trustworthy and dependable. No
prior visual effects experience needed, just a great attitude! Ideally has access to a vehicle.
This position supports the day-to-day operations of the production. Below is a list of the type of
duties and skills required:
• Daily meeting room setup/shut down which includes turning on the rooms and troubleshooting
basic technical issues etc.
• Run production errands such as craft service orders
• Responsible for all overtime and working lunch meals
• Handle, track, and keep up-to-date information on production accounting related to craft
services/socials/overtime meals. This includes petty cash and credit card transactions.
• Plan and implement all production show-wide social events
• Decorate the production areas – bring your crafting expertise!
• Aid in facility craft services
• Expense reports
• General administration duties, such as filing, copying, scanning, printing, faxing
• Keep meeting rooms and production areas clean and tidy
• Meeting note-taking
• Schedule meetings
• General production support as needed, possibly cross-production
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker
• Must be detail-oriented
• Be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and perform time-sensitive tasks
• Must be capable of lifting and moving heavier items, possibly up to 50 lbs.
• Current legal right to work in Canada
• Must be 19 years or older
• Ability to work 40 hours a week plus potential overtime and weekend work
• Have a vehicle, valid driver's license, and vehicle insurance
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.