Junior Motion Graphics Designer
SolveVenice Beach, CA
New interactive narrative true crime show for mobile is seeking a talented Junior Motion Graphics Designer.
Candidate must be strong in a fast paced environment. Must be familiar with pacing for digital content. Fast, clear and frenetic. Will work in tandem with Director, DP and Editor to create complete graphics packages for episodes. An ideal candidate can help create and elevate visuals for scripts and effectively communicate with Director and DP to achieve desired visuals in a cohesive manner.
• 1-2 years of motion design experience
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Strong sense of motion, typography, and design
• Able to achieve various looks for a variety of genres and tone.
• Basic knowledge of VFX/Compositing (e.g. for green screen, roto, muzzle flashes, etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• A good work attitude - we offer constructive feedback/criticism and we expect the same from you.
This is a temp freelance position with the potential for a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. Collaborative and creative environment with room for growth. Office is located in Venice, two blocks from the beach.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online