Head of Art
SolveLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Solve is looking for a resourceful Head of Art to lead our talented Art Department. Candidates should have experience leading production teams and 5-10 years experience across wardrobe, props, and graphic design. We are looking for a smart and passionate self-starter lead our team.
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee and snacks to free lunch once a week! This position is approximately 40 hours a week.
• Lead our team of three Art Coordinators
• Provide world-class support to video teams and partner with operations
• Lead pre-production and production support for all things related to our Art Department
• Be meticulous; Attention to detail is of the upmost importance
• Maintain relationships with prop houses
• Coordinate pre-production and production schedules related to Art
• Work with talent as necessary for wardrobe related matters
• Sourcing, purchasing, and managing props & backdrops
• Build and track production budgets
• Process, track, and report production expenses
• Source and book freelance production crews
• Collaborate to develop and improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
LIFE AT SOLVE HQ:
Solve is a Los Angeles based interactive content studio. We create the world's most-watched interactive murder-mystery show and have more than 6 million fans and 15 million monthly viewers. We produce more than an hour of content per month. We are backed by leading venture funds including Lightspeed Ventures and Upfront Ventures and an incredible team - with room for one more.
At Solve HQ, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, we celebrate inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At Solve HQ you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring unlimited PTO and sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats...
• 5+ years of art department production experience
• Experience leading teams
• Self-identified logistics master and are detail oriented
• Impeccable time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online