Intern - Social Media Marketing
Social For The Soul LLCManhattan, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Social For The Soul is seeking a Part-Time, Entry Level, Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern.
Social For The Soul is a Social Media and Digital Marketing company that develops unique brand personalities and encourages business growth through tailored social media, content development, website design and development, graphic design, email campaigns, and print.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized individual interested in fulfilling a career within the Social Media/Marketing field who would be interested in working under the roof of Healthcare, Fashion & Beauty, and Hospitality.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of various social media platforms, have excellent writing capabilities and the ability to multitask among various client work. The successful candidate will contribute to monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, optimizing our website + brand, and conducting research within the digital marketing field.
Some of Intern Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars for company brands
- Manage and post to multiple Social Media Platforms
- Create and write engaging blog + social media content
- Assist with photoshoot and post production tasks
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Research social trends/technological development for R&D and competitive analyses
- Professional Email Correspondence with clients
- Monitor analytics with social media team
- Assist with developing Social for the Soul's online media presence and brand
- Admin tasks
Qualifications & Skills:
- Versatile, hard-working, energetic, personable, and talented intern
- Within Junior or Senior year of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field
- Ability to multitask and keep track of multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent communication skills + good follow-up skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google
- Knowledge of analytics (qualitative and quantitative) and case studies
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Interest in Photography
- Experience in sales a plus*
Benefits include first-hand experience, paid transportation, and academic credit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online