Intern - Development
SobiniLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Sobini is looking for a development intern. Applicants must be able to complete the internship for school credit.
- Write in-depth coverage on scripts, decks, or other creative material submitted to the company. Interns must be able to commit to at least 2 coverage assignments per week (3 preferred).
- Prepare written and verbal creative notes/feedback for projects currently in development as applicable
- Assist in creating decks or other creative materials for projects currently in development as applicable
- Find available IP and submit rights inquiries
- Perform various research tasks as applicable
- Attend weekly internship discussion meetings
- Although our internship program can be remote (students can apply from anywhere), please be aware that this intern will report into a Los Angeles-based manager and therefore should expect to work on pacific standard time.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student and able to complete the internship for college credit. Proof of enrollment and college credit eligibility will be required if selected for an internship.
Salary: Unpaid Position // School Credit Only
- Internship Start Date/Season: Flexible/Fall Semester
- Internship Duration: Flexible
- Time/Days Required: Flexible
- Workplace Requirements: Remote
If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter. No phone calls or emails to the company - thank you!