Full Time Job
Growing post-production company is in search of motivated, experienced Account Mangers. This is an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Seeking self-starters with a strong understanding of Post-Productions Services and workflows.
Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Customer Service Focused
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong Communication skills
• Maintain and update client workorders and bids in Xytech/CRM/Salesforce
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner, serving the customers while increasing revenue
• Assist clients with inquiries and orders, in person, by telephone, and via email.
• Assist Clients with pricing quotes/estimates and scheduling of new and upcoming projects
• Develop plans and strategies for developing business
• Strong understanding of Post-Production services and workflows
• Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
• Manage key customer relationships
• Assist clients with inquiries and orders in person, by telephone and email while providing an excellent first impression to all clients
• Schedule client orders and communicate their media needs to the appropriate internal department
• Follow-up on orders previously placed to ensure their timely completion - for all of your assigned clients
• Ensure the security and protection of all client materials and information
• Represent the company at the highest level
• Effectively communicate with clients, co-workers and management
• Enter and maintain client information in company database
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
• Additional duties as requested by Supervisor
• 3-5 years in the Post-Production Industry familiar with Xytech, Salesforce and Microsoft suite
• Come join a winning team! This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in growth-oriented position with a well-established company. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including; health, dental and 401k. Great team and fun working environment.
SMV offers the full range of post-production services with every media from legacy tape to 4K files, including color correction, audio mix, audio editorial, online editorial, data and storage services, HD, SD and legacy duplication, 100% quality control, closed captioning, transcription and DVS services, NTSC/PAL SD conversions, DVD & BluRay authoring, language services and localization and 4-wall, scalable edit suites.
At our boutique facility in Burbank, California, our dedicated, professional, highly-trained staff pride themselves on providing each client and each project with personal attention, tailored solutions of the highest quality and unmatched customer service.
With our agile workforce, at SMV we are able to adapt our work-flows to undertake even the most difficult or rush assignments. And with any project, the efficiency of our operation allows us to do so at a lower cost to our clients without sacrificing quality or service. Independently owned since our inception in 1982, SMV has continued to satisfy our loyal customers by remaining up to date in our thinking and methods and allowing our clients' novel and unique needs drive our technological evolution.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online