Executive Assistant/Client Relationship Manager
SME Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking a Senior Executive Assistant /Client Relationship Manager to staff a President and to stage corporate event productions. Candidate is a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills and a passion for event planning, production and the corporate hospitality industry.
The Senior Executive Assistant /Client Relationship Manager requires superior customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and preparedness to handle all planning and administrative details of meetings and events. Individual must be detail oriented and have good customer relations skills in order to interact with colleagues, vendors and clients.
Please do not apply if you don't have 6 years of corporate production/executive assistant support, and 2 years of Hollywood agency experience!
• Liaise with high-profile clientele
• Provide Top Notch Administrative skills to support President, and corporate event production
• Successfully develops, maintains, manages and improves business relationships with new and existing clients
• Assist President by contacting potential customers via telephone and email as needed through prospecting
• Preparing, editing & finalizing professional and confidential documents including, but not limited to, sales collateral, proposals, contracts, invoices, confirmation letters, introduction letters, thank you letters, offer sheets for corporate clientele and talent representatives
• Answer email, phone requests, and inquiries
• Compose and send correspondence to current or potential clients and talent as requested
• Prepare customer and talent firm offers
• Prepare client, talent and entertainment contracts by compiling information from previous contracts and email chains
• Negotiate talent and client contract
• Scheduling and participating in Production Meetings
• Supervise work for load-ins, strikes, rehearsals, and concerts as a coordinator and supervisor.
• Create and manage project budgets and timelines
• Secure, negotiate, direct, coordinate and oversee the activities of contractors and vendors engaged in providing services utilized in all aspects of the event
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal staff, vendors and clients
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help team make decisions about existing events
• Ability to think strategically, resourcefully and be a skilled problem-solver.
• Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Outstanding interpersonal communications and conflict management skills
• Experience and knowledge of the Adobe suite of services (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.) preferred.
• Minimum of +8 years of client service experience
• Individuals with experience in theatrical, AV, corporate events, or with lighting or sound backgrounds strongly preferred
• Strong event and agency background
• Team player and ability to work in an intimate environment
• Leadership qualities
• Positive and upbeat attitude
• Flexible to travel
• Be able to multi-task and work on a variety of projects at once
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online