Management Coordinator to CEO + Recording Artist
Small Giant ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Management Coordinator to CEO + Recording Artist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Management Coordinator to CEO + Recording Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Management Coordinator to CEO + Recording Artist? Small Giant Management / Giant Soul Productions
Management Coordinator to CEO and Recording Artist (Based in Los Angeles, CA)
Small Giant Management & Records / Giant Soul Productions is a multi-faceted entertainment company specializing in advancing artist's careers through innovative approaches to traditional and new media. We are looking to hire a management coordinator for the CEO and multi-platinum recording artist to join the team in Los Angeles. This individual will be serving as the right-hand support person to the CEO and Artist. The ideal candidate will be positive, forward thinking, and highly organized. They will be relied upon to be proficient at schedules, keep priorities organized, and operations running smoothly.
As the Management Coordinator you will:
- Manage daily scheduling (meetings, calls, events) and ensure all projects and daily appointments are on track for the CEO
- Tracking and setting reminders for all obligations for the CEO
- Work closely with the Tour Manager / Day to Day Manager and Artist to ensure that all of his logistics are handled and priorities are in order
- Be proactive and anticipate needs and expectations of the CEO and Artist
- Serve as the first point of contact for the CEO and Artist.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements. This also includes providing itineraries for all trips.
- Assist with larger, long-term project management on a case by case basis
- Various personal errands / tasks may be asked
Our ideal candidate has:
- Positive attitude, with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter and someone who can work independently
- Very organized & resourceful
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be reliable, discrete, and professional with confidential information
- Ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize, as well as, multitask projects
- Proactive, interested to grow within the company
- Must be a team player, willing to work closely and effectively with the rest of the team - must be informed on all commitments and responsibilities throughout the team.
- It is essential that you also have a ''no job too small'' attitude.
- A reliable car and valid driver's license
- Must live in Los Angeles, CA area
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Tech Savvy; MS Office Proficient, Google Suite of tools, or equivalent