Assistant to CEO of Management Co + Record Label
Small Giant Management + RecordsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Small Giant is a music management company and record label with an office in SANTA MONICA. We are currently looking for someone very special. Maybe that's you? Are you hard-working, detail-oriented, highly organized, and killer at anticipating snafus and handling them with grace? Do you take pride in tackling any mission given to you, no matter how small? Do you have a passion for supporting an executive so he can take care of the big picture stuff while relying on you to have his back on the details? If this sounds like you then we hope you apply for the position of assistant to the CEO. We are looking for someone to serve as his right-hand support both administratively and personally.
As the Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant you will:
- Manage the CEO's daily schedule
- Tracking and reminding CEO of all obligations
- Assist with some personal tasks/errands that will include managing house (landscaping, maid, contractors).
- Arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements.
- Working with the larger team to assist with some music-related projects.
- Serving as the administrative assistant for the office and maintaining all supplies as necessary
- Various personal errands/tasks may be asked
Our ideal candidate has:
- Positive vibes
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proactive Leadership Skills (as you may not always be given a list of ''things-to-do'')
- SUPER organized + resourceful
- Ability to handle critique
- Ability to anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a dynamic environment
- Excellent memory - able to recall important names, dates, and events
- ''No job too small'' attitude is a must.
- Dependability. You can be available on nights and weekends. (We do our best to maintain a good work/life balance as a team, but if something goes wrong at an event or with a hotel reservation, or last minute flights/cars need to be booked (which can happen at any time!).
- Must play well with others :)
- Passion for music
- A reliable car and valid driver's license
- College Degree
- 1 year minimum assistant/coordinator experience
- Must live in Los Angeles
- 2-year commitment before advancement within the company.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online