Sloss Eckhouse Dasti Haynes Law Co\Cinetic MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Manager jobs in New York-NY
HR GENERALIST/MANAGER LEVEL
Cinetic Media/Sloss Eckhouse Dasti Haynes LawCo, New York, NY
We are looking for a great HR partner that will enjoy hands-on exposure to our unique entertainment businesses that provide a suite of services to a variety of creative talent, as they navigate their careers through the entertainment industry.
Founded in 1993, Sloss Eckhouse Dasti Haynes LawCo represents clients in all aspects of motion picture, television and new media financing, production and distribution, including writers, directors and producers, as well as production companies, financiers and television networks. Cinetic Media is a full-service talent management and strategic advisory company for the media and entertainment industries including sales, financing, PR & Marketing, distribution, management, and corporate consulting.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy across multiple divisions.
• Partner with Department heads in the talent acquisition process.
• Nurture a positive working environment and promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace. Contribute to team building programming for staff across three divisions.
• Partner with Finance to oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Maintain comp plan and oversee benefits programs.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
• Coordinate office Admin functions and ensure office protocol is adhered to.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Experience in HR, managing multiple processes. Minimum 4 years' experience.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company.
• Solid understanding of employment/ labor law, general HR policies and best practices.
• Comfortable directing your own work, but also a solid collaborator with demonstrated experience partnering with business owners.
• Excellent communication and people skills