Intern - Social Media
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 7:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media? WHO WE ARE:
SLAY5 is a NYC-based film and media production company housing a roster of international directors and fashion photographers.
Our work includes feature films, TV Shows, music videos, fashion films, commercials, digital content and A-List event activations.
Past clients include HBO, SONY MUSIC, GOLDEN GLOBES, HONDA, PERRY MASON, WESTWORLD, WATCHMEN, EMMYS, MTV, TOYOTA, PEPSI, NFL.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
A creative, proactive and detail-oriented individual with social media marketing skills to join us for our internship program.
- Helping manage our social media presence
- Scheduling and correctly publishing edited videos on our Instagram
- Editing down videos into shorter clips and/or get screen grabs from our videos for Instagram
- Scheduling and publishing according to calendar and Google trends
- Correctly choosing descriptions, tags, titles, cover art, thumbnail art, etc.
- Assisting with newsletters
- Social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Trends)
- Strong photo/video editing skills (Photoshop, Premiere etc.)
- Graphic Design Experience.
- Familiarity with any of Squarespace, Canva, MailChimp, Later and similar platforms
- Copywriting/Copy Editing skills a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
- Have a computer with stable Wi-Fi and be able to work remotely
- Be able to work during NYC work hours (to the best of your ability)
- Be able to work independently and with our team.
- Communicate effectively via email, phone and Zoom
- Be a self-starter - be able to work without immediate onsite supervision
- Be kind, polite, and considerate!
- 10-15 hours per week. For 10 weeks. We would like someone to start ASAP
- Unpaid, but we can help provide school credit and reference letters to help advance your career! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.