Digital Gaming Talent Manager
Slash Management LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2020 9:47:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Digital Gaming Talent Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Gaming Talent Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Gaming Talent Manager? Slash Management is seeking an experienced Talent Manager to support exclusive men's roster of top digital influencers in gaming and join the talent management division. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for managing talent at various career levels and throughout the creative process. Role includes identify rising stars and supporting existing clients, executing deal flow, managing and finding new revenue-generating. You will be assisting with business development and project management for the roster of talent including endorsements, appearances, licensing, book deals, and more.
This is a unique opportunity to be a member of an exciting high-growth company.
• Identify and target emerging digital talent for new clientele
• Actively source and evaluate new creative material for client attachment
• Curate original client material to ensure it reaches its full potential and serve as the primary champion for presenting original material to prospective buyers
• Provide input regarding material contract terms for client projects
• Key contributor to overall talent representation team to advise and uphold the long-term career strategy of clientele
• Strong record of managing client relationships as well as utilizing existing network of industry contacts in order to best position clients with casting directors, agents or production executives for future projects
• Experience working with union contracts
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year college of university preferred but not required
• Minimum 3 years providing management or agency services to talent in the entertainment industry
• Knowledge of the development and production process
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with clients, external parties (e.g., agencies, studios, production companies etc.) and various levels of internal management
• Interest and expertise in digital talent specific to gaming
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter. No phone calls.
Candidates should be local to LA. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.