Intern - Business & Legal Affairs
Skybound EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Multi-platform entertainment company, Skybound Entertainment, is looking for driven, organized rising 2L law students to intern two to three days a week at their Los Angeles office. Throughout the semester, interns will learn how Skybound protects and manages their vast portfolio of intellectual property including films, television programs, comic books, and digital content. Interns will have the opportunity to work with the Business & Legal Affairs department on special projects in order to gain experience and knowledge in entertainment law.
• All applicants must have completed their 1L year and be eligible to receive academic credit
• Applicants should be highly-driven and self-motivated
• Upbeat, friendly, positive attitudes are appreciated
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
• Opportunity to learn about multiple areas of the entertainment industry
• Exposure to intellectual property rights and protection
• Improving issue spotting skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online