Executive Assistant to Co-Presidents of Film/TV
Skybound EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Co-Presidents of Film/TV
Overview of Position
Skybound Entertainment (The Walking Dead, Outcast) is looking for a driven, organized individual to serve as the Executive Assistant to the Co-Presidents of Film/TV. The Executive Assistant is responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management, frequent coordination with assistants inside and outside the company, and detailed global travel itineraries. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly demeanor and determined work ethic. We need someone exceptionally well organized and able to effectively multi-task and prioritize, taking initiative wherever possible and budgeting time for special projects.
• 2+ years' experience assisting an entertainment executive with excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience handling confidential information
• Exceptional writer
• Exceptional verbal communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Roll a heavy volume of calls
• Run cross-functional calendars with heavy calendaring, while supporting the overall teams
• Plan domestic & international travel itineraries
• Prepare monthly expense reports
• Draft and send submissions for talent, agents, studios, and other partners
• Produce creative decks and materials for projects
• Produce presentations for internal meetings
• Maintain grids for all projects in development and production
• Prepare end of day reports tracking all calls and meetings
• Work with the intern coordinator to hire and oversee department interns
• Other duties as assigned
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that world-builds across mediums including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, and more. The company works closely with creators to bring their stories to a wider audience, while ensuring creators can maintain intellectual property rights and creative control. Skybound is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur. On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal.
Also under the Skybound Entertainment umbrella is Skybound Games, the home of tabletop and videogames alike; an upcoming mobile narrative gaming venture in conjunction with Europe's leading entertainment company Sky; GammaRay, a video-content brand focused on pop culture and presented by Skybound; and Skybound North, Skybound's Canadian sister company. Skybound is also a partner in Skybound Galactic, a television studio with the capabilities to finance the development and production of scripted series.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Hourly rate plus overtime, strong benefits package including fully-paid options for medical/dental/vision, and 401k after a waiting period.