Marketing & Publicity Coordinator Graphic Designer
Six Degrees RecordsSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
MARKETING & PUBLICITY COORDINATOR / JR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
(PART TIME POSITION)
- You are passionate about Music and have an open mind.
- You have experience in music marketing, PR, graphic design, web development, social media and/or editorial.
- You are proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). Send us a couple of examples of your best work.
- Basic WordPress and HTML knowledge is a plus.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Design daily graphics for Social Media and for the website.
- Design marketing email blasts (twice - monthly) using Mailchimp.
- Create tour announcement posters.
- Create single covers for select projects when needed.
- Maintain website (Worpress & HTML knowledge is a plus).
- Design marketing one-sheets for each new release.
- Design Bandcamp pages.
- Help maintain visual coherence across all platforms.
Marketing & Publicity Responsibilities
- Prepare and send out weekly consumer email newsletters.
- Help coordinate the publicity for tour press, send geo-location reminders about upcoming shows.
- Assist indie publicists on follow ups, mailers and providing resources for particular new release campaigns. Ensure they have all necessary assets (photos, bio, music, etc).
- Update and maintain press database with the latest photos and bio for each artist.
- Act as the in-house publicist for select projects.
- Fulfill photo, CD, and mailing requests for press & radio contacts.
- Burn promo CD's as needed with office tower and create in-house promo cases to be sent out in advance to press or radio.
- Help manage award submissions for GRAMMYs, Latin GRAMMYs, A2IAM Libera Awards and other awards.
New Media Resposibilties
- Edit audio for new podcasts. Help post new podcasts to Soundcloud and iTunes Podcasts.
- Edit short video content for new social media.
- Copywriting, blog posts and other sort of editorial.
Social Media Resposibilties
- You will handle the official Six Degrees Records Instagram account.
- Management of the Six Degrees Online Shop (Bandcamp).
- Help keep Soundcloud and Youtube up to date.
- Help keep all services updated with the latest playlists.
- Help maintain the warehouse.
- Manage the back end of the website via goDaddy: set up new email accounts for interns, manage resources, troubleshoot, etc.
The starting salary is $15/hour.
Job Code: San Francisco
This position is part-time (up to 25 hs per week). It is an on-site position in our office in The Mission in San Francisco, CA. The salary is $15/hour. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online