Vice President, Development
Sirens MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Sirens Media is an award-winning, full-service entertainment production company run by Producer and TV Executive, Jessica Sebastian-Dayeh, who serves as President. Based in Los Angeles, the company creates content that emphasizes smart storytelling with an ''edgy'' sensibility and pop culture roots. Sirens Media has created hundreds of hours in the unscripted, reality and documentary genres for myriad broadcast, cable and streaming platforms.
Based in ITV's Los Angeles office, this role will report directly to the President of Sirens Media. This is a key role, requiring a seasoned executive to be a front-facing team member of our top labels.
Our ideal candidate would have:
• 5+ years of experience in development, current or production, with focus on unscripted television programming
• an established reputation and relationships with studios, network executives, agents, producers, talent, and the creative community in general.
• a strong creative executive presence, having a strategic mind-set and the ability to promote a collaborative environment
• demonstrated success in delivering pilots and series focused on unscripted television content
• a natural leadership ability is essential, with strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online