Rights Management Specialist
Sinclair Broadcast GroupHunt Valley, MD
Full Time Job
The Rights Management Specialist, reports to the Director of Content and helps determine and maintain the data integrity of SBG's Rights processes across multiple business units to ensure all information and resources are coordinated and input to ensure proper running of SBGs Rights Management System.
· Obtains and enters rights data / registers titles into designated rights management systems, either alone or in collaboration with stakeholders
· Adjusts and updates rights information to reflect most recent status of active rights assigned to the company and available content
· Maintains ongoing contact with SBG business units in order to manage user access
· Make executed contracts available to key stakeholders via the rights management system
· Work with outside vendors where required in order to update rights information and maintain integrity of data
· Establishes relationships with SBG personnel and service providers in order to provide support and training for various systems
· Work in collaboration with SBG legal to handle requests and agreement changes as required
· Co-ordinate rights avails and share with various team members via rights mgt system in order to support deal flow
· Tracking content rights and maintaining a database and serving as a key central resource for rights-related questions
· 3+ years of relevant television experience with content rights management. For example, broadcast station, cable network, multicast network or studio
· Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
· Ability to communicate in succinct and effective manner
· Team player
· Proficient in MS Office suite with ability to interpret contracted deal terms
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work independently and from home (until there is a safe return to work plan per state regulations)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Competitive salary and full benefits available to you
Job Code: 3276
Please note: as it relates to Covid the safety and security of our employees are of the utmost importance. You will work from home for the foreseeable future when and until it is safe to return to work. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online