Simon & SchusterRiverside, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 12:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Vas Specialist jobs in Riverside-NJ
Search all Vas Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vas Specialist?
Full Time Job
Daily review and processing of all Wholly owned & Client Distribution Workorders submitted by several sources. Title disposition, display & material must be identified & validated for the job requested. Maximizing great service and efficiency, provide support and assistance to both our internal and external customers/clients through phone calls, meetings and written communications. Liaison with key management in Sales, Warehouse, Transportation, Supply Chain, CFS, Order Management, EDI, Distribution Client Services and other areas.
The VAS Specialist will support the group with functional testing as needed & adhere to all company & departmental policies & procedures.
• Responsible for the accuracy & submission of all billings received from 3 vendors for each workorder created in the workorder system
• Responsible for the accuracy and generation of all direct customer invoices supplied to the 3rd party vendors for shipment
• Responsible for ensuring all workorders are completed in the timeframe required by the customer/sales/distribution client services
• Responsible for providing Finance with all billings within the timeframe required for each month end.
• Work with Bindery Shipment Coordinator each month to ensure all invoicing is confirmed for each month end
• Responsible to process, troubleshoot and follow up with Publicity, Marketing & Distribution clients for all publicity mailings processed daily
• Responsible for all communication and follow up at each monthly Children's workorder display meeting
• Represent S&S to our multiple customer segments and sales channels for all value added services project
• Represent the department systems testing efforts for new systems, enhancements, or break fixes, generate scenarios/test scripts, report conclusions, document results
• Interact with other departments with regard to work order processes and problem resolution (Sales, CFS, Order Management, EDI, Account Maintenance, Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Chain, and Distribution Client Services)
• Work with CFS, Claims Processing and QC on credit approvals, prepaid orders, claims and order delivery research
• Understand and apply appropriate department use of rush codes, administrative hold, backorder cancellation and other Order Management tasks
• Maintain/document department policies and procedures
• College Degree preferred, commensurate experience may be considered.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; professional telephone and email etiquette.
• Strong presentation, organizational and planning skills
• Excellent PC skills including: Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft Office products, understanding of systems applications and report building.
• Ability to analyze reports, systems, procedures
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize; detail oriented, strong follow up skills, flexible
SCHEDULED WORK HOURS: Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 AM