Senior Publicist Gallery Books
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Publicist Gallery Books jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Publicist Gallery Books postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Publicist Gallery Books?
Full Time Job
Simon and Schuster is seeking creative & high-energy Senior Publicist for the Gallery Books Group. This person will create and execute publicity campaigns for books ranging from celebrity memoir to commercial fiction to compelling nonfiction, and self-help. Interest in pop-culture is a must.
• Bring, develop and maintain strong relationships with key media and influencers
• Develop and implement title-specific publicity campaigns for frontlist titles
• Write press materials and pitch and secure media coverage (broadcast, print, online) including cover reveals & book announcements, feature interviews, reviews & round-ups in national and local media
• Build strong relationships with Gallery Books authors and agents and ensure communication across both sides as it relates to publicity efforts
• Plan and coordinate occasional author book tours and/or local area events.
• Secure speaking/signing opportunities at regional trade shows as applicable.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Possess existing relationships with national and local media
• Experience creating and executing highly successful title-based media campaigns
• Demonstrated booking and author tour management skills
• Established network of broadcast, print and digital contacts
• Must have good time management skills, be organized and detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking
• Have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently and demonstrate good follow-up and follow-through.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and work flexibly and quickly
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years relevant publicity or marketing experience