Senior Manager / Associate Marketing Director, Gallery Books
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2023 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager / Associate Marketing Director, Gallery Books jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager / Associate Marketing Director, Gallery Books postings
Full Time Job
Gallery Books is seeking an experienced marketer to join our team at either the Senior Marketing Manager or Associate Marketing Director level. In this role, the ideal candidate will run high-priority advertising and promotion campaigns on a mix of fiction and non-fiction titles. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and presentation skills; experience with project management and organization; and creativity for the formulation and coordination of several marketing initiatives as a leader on the Gallery Books marketing team.
Role Requirements. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 5-7 years experience in title marketing and book publishing
• Experience working on promotions for non-fiction and political books a plus
• Experience with managing and mentoring junior-level employees
• Advertising and promotion expertise
• Budget management and organization
• Social media strategy and content creation experience
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with both internal teams and external client groups
• Creative problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset
• Ability to prioritize projects and meet dynamic deadlines
• Proactive and motivated leaderships skills and ability to work as part of a collaborative team
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
• Positive attitude and drive to succeed
• Passion for books and marketing strategy
• Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Fluency in Canva a plus
• Campaign strategy for 5-7 titles per season, including advertising, social media strategy, author communications, in-house vertical cooperation, collaborating with publicity teams and creative presentation
• Social media strategy advising and creation for key authors and campaigns
• Advising on campaign strategy and direction with all marketing team members
• Advising on social media strategy for the Gallery Books brand
• Acquisition deck creation for high-priority potential clients
• Contributing to and consistently optimizing marketing best practices to keep Gallery on the cutting edge of strategy and creative promotion
Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of â€œAmerica's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.â€
The annual salary for this position is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.