Marketing Manager, Book Clubs and Partner Marketing
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
Simon & Schuster is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join it's book club and partner marketing team.
• Create and execute book club focused marketing campaigns
• Support campaigns with internal and external partners (develop creative, traffic assets, track live analytics, and share results)
• Monitor day-to day project management of book club marketing programs to ensure timely execution of all marketing efforts
• Cultivate relationships with influencers and manage book club ambassador program. Project manage from ideation to CRM
• Traffic assets for paid and earned media
• Deliver campaign results to internal teams
• Additional project support as needed (e.g. partner marketing support, hosting external presentations)
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• 3-5 years of experience at a publisher, agency, or media brand preferred
• Enthusiastic reader with book club experience preferred
• Experience in social media management and influencer marketing
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation/deck skills
• Understanding of data and how to leverage performance metrics for success
• Highly detail oriented, strong work ethic, strategic and analytical business thinker, solutions focused, creative problem solver