Marketing Coordinator, Gallery Books
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2023 10:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator, Gallery Books jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing Coordinator, Gallery Books postings
Full Time Job
Gallery Books is seeking a motivated self-starter to join the marketing team as a marketing associate. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage marketing and advertising campaigns for a mix of 5-7 titles per season, including select titles for Threshold Editions. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working as part of a marketing team and will possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Role Requirements. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 2 years minimum experience in marketing and book publishing
• Title marketing experience a plus
• Interest in non-fiction title marketing a plus
• Experience with social media strategy, content ideation/creation, and copy-writing skills
• Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task multiple ongoing projects
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills
• Curiosity and drive to learn from marketing team members
• Collaborative work style and creative problem-solving mindset
• Highly motivated and proactive self-starter
• Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Fluency in Canva a plus
• Managing campaigns for 5-7 titles per season
• Creating advertising strategies for assigned titles
• Creating social media strategies for assigned titles
• Managing budgets for assigned titles
• Managing asset creation and copy-writing for assigned titles
• Collaborating with team members on general marketing initiatives and social media promotions for the Gallery Books brand
Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of â€œAmerica's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.â€
The annual salary for this position is $54,000.00 - $54,000.00
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.