Manager Client Publisher Services
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 5:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager Client Publisher Services jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Client Publisher Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Client Publisher Services?
Full Time Job
The Client Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day request, and sales initiatives for assigned distributed client publishers. They will serve as the primary contact for their assigned client publishers. The Client Manager will work closely with the Director to identify scalable solutions, multi-client projects, and systemic challenges which impact client business. They will be responsible for regular reporting and communication with the Director as it relates to client publisher business, focus titles, and outstanding issues via weekly updates. This position will allow a committed and enthusiastic individual the opportunity to develop critical skills and a comprehensive understanding of the sales and distribution of books in both domestic and international markets. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, quickly changing business environment, and will be open to new challenges and increased responsibilities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Monitor and promote client business objectives and goals, including the managing of and preparation for meetings, conferences, new title launches, across all accounts, channels, and markets.
• Ensure that clients are being educated on promotional opportunities across all accounts and channels.
• Day to day communication with sales on client title opportunities, reviewing orders and estimates for key titles and forecasting/reporting of monthly and annual revenues
BUSINESS AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
• Play ad hoc advisory role on inventory levels, reprints, and develop title level forecasts in partnership with sales and your clients.
• Support Director needs for annual business reviews and regular check-ins with publishers.
• Working with sales operations to support new and existing client trainings.
• Coordinate with sales and publishers on coop strategy/planning and reporting.
• Maintain professional and timely communication with clients via emails, phone calls, conference calls, and in person meetings.
• Solicit and summarize product feedback from sales as requested by publisher.
3 Years of account management experience or 3 Years of sales experience or in support of a sales organization
Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and reporting software
• Grace under pressure; consistent delivery of internal and external customer service
• Must be able to multitask and manage ongoing projects, deadlines, and client requests
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly Adaptable; able to navigate ambiguity, and provide solutions in a timely manner