International Sales Manager
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2023 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for International Sales Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all International Sales Manager postings
Full Time Job
Simon & Schuster, LLC now operates as an independent company and is no longer associated with Paramount Global. Candidates hired for this or any other posted Simon & Schuster role will be employees of Simon & Schuster, LLC, subject to all policies and eligible solely for the benefits plans thereof. We have updated our Workplace Privacy Notice to reflect this corporate change. If you have questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon & Schuster is looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to represent our wholly owned and distributed client publishers to international retailers and wholesalers based in Asia. The Sales Manager will also oversee two contract employees who support sales into this large and growing territory.
This role is responsible for all sales and promotions of company products with distributors and retailers in Asia. They will be the main point person for the assigned accounts, cultivating strong relationships with buyers, and developing in depth knowledge of the customers business needs.
• Oversee sales, promotions, and account relations in the assigned territory
• Present new titles to retailers and distributors in the assigned territory
• Travel to assigned territories a minimum of twice per year
• Attend various trade shows and book fairs including the London and Frankfurt book fairs.
• Assist VP of International Sales with new title forecasting.
• Attend publishing and product development meetings
• Work with Distribution Center and Customer Service to insure orders ship in a timely manner.
• Minimum of 3 years international sales experience
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Proactive with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of â€œAmerica's Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.â€
The annual salary for this position is $75,000.00 - $80,000.00
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.