Associate Director Of Marketing, Adams Media
Simon & SchusterStoughton, MA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Associate Director Of Marketing, Adams Media jobs in Stoughton-MA
Search all Associate Director Of Marketing, Adams Media postings
Full Time Job
Simon & Schuster, LLC now operates as an independent company and is no longer associated with Paramount Global. Candidates hired for this or any other posted Simon & Schuster role will be employees of Simon & Schuster, LLC, subject to all policies and eligible solely for the benefits plans thereof. We have updated our Workplace Privacy Notice to reflect this corporate change. If you have questions, please contact us here: email@example.com
Adams Media is in search of an Associate Director of Marketing eager to spearhead discoverability for the imprintâ€™s nonfiction lifestyle list.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Publicity, the Associate Director will develop new and innovative marketing campaigns that leverage both frontlist & backlist sales.
A new addition to the department, the ideal candidate is a strong digital marketer with proven experience developing nonfiction marketing campaigns in core categories like cooking, self-help, pop culture / franchise tie-ins. An author advocate eager to forge external marketing partnerships, the Associate Director will lead all paid advertising efforts for the imprint and share campaign metrics with suggestions for improved ROI. Online retail promotions will also be a key focus area.
With the support of a marketing intern/associate, this position will direct the imprintâ€™s social media channels and calendar, working to create engaging organic content and developing audiences across platforms.
• Create and independently execute title-marketing campaigns based on market data and consumer trends
• Drive overall title awareness, audience engagement and sales for both frontlist and backlist
• Surface fresh marketing ideas and strategies
• Forge external marketing partnerships
• Offer best-in-class author support and guidance
• Energetic and polished presenter at regular sales meetings
• Work closely with Data Scientist to ensure marketing efficiencies
• Dissect campaign analytics and work to proactively improve ROI
• Work to maximize online retailer marketing promotions
• Create social media content & influencer strategy focused on audience growth and engagement
• Maintain industry awareness and curiosity of emerging marketing trends
• 7-10 years of book marketing experience / 3-5 years social media experience
• Strategic self-starter able to deliver results and maintain budget
• Demonstrated knowledge of online retail account promotions
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Curious team player eager to collaborate and influence across the imprint
• Advocate for new ideas and marketing partnerships
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and work under deadline
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite / Microsoft Office / Excel
Simon & Schuster has been named to Forbes magazine list of â€œAmericaâ€™s Best Mid-Size Employers 2022.â€
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the worldâ€™s most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards. It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Childrenâ€™s Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories.
For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
The annual salary for this position is $80,000.00 - $90,000.00
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.