Assistant Manager, Marketing
Simon & SchusterNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant Manager, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Manager, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Manager, Marketing? The Assistant Manager, Marketing on the Content team reports to the Director, Digital Content and Brand Management. As a key member of the team, he/she supports the entire Corporate Marketing team which includes, Corporate Social, Video, Verticals, Design and Copy teams through various promotional initiatives. In addition, he/she is required to work in tandem with the Digital Product team and Email Team on continued enhancements for all Simon & Schuster digital products.
The responsibilities for this role include:
• Merchandising and advertising content across SimonandSchuster.com, related properties and feature sets including:
• Managing key merchandising spaces on the homepage, 11 dedicated content hubs, 4 advertising units and numerous book recommendation areas.
• Supporting the email team and managing content curation for the program that includes ebook deals and preference center content
• Monitoring site performance metrics and working closely with the Product team to brainstorm and implement testing, development and UX and UI of site features
• Curating title lists for use by numerous departments and teams including copy teams, video, corporate social, email, and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
• Attending sales and launch meetings for Adult, Children's and Audio divisions
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years publishing experience. Basic understanding of Air table, Google Analytics, HTML and proficiency with MS Office (particularly Excel). Must have good organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to work independently, maintain several projects at once, polite phone manner and solid project management skills. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
FUNCTION: Marketing/Promotions This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.