Production and Creative Development Assistant
Silvergate MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
MUST HAVE AN INTEREST IN CHILDREN'S MEDIA! Looking for energetic, self-directed, creative type to provide administrative and creative support to a TV team producing international hit animated children's series and developing new projects. Ideal candidate has knowledge/interest in animation, kids' media, and pop culture. This position reports to the Executive Producer/EVP Creative.??
Skills and Experience:?
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
• Proficiency in Premiere, Final Draft and/or After Effects a plus?
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in busy production office?
• Excellent interpersonal skills -
• Strong written and oral communication skills?• Ability to work independently?
• Sensitive to confidentiality
• Must be detail-oriented?
• Administrative experience in a production/creative environment a plus??
• Provide full administrative support for Executive Producer, including maintaining schedules and contacts.
• Provide administrative support for creative team including: travel bookings and arrangements; processing expense reports; ordering and maintaining supplies; facilitating shipping; typing memos and letters; and copying/scanning documents.
• Responsible for various production related tasks including: downloading, distributing, and archiving creative assets. For example: visuals from designers and animation studio, scripts for tv, theatrical adaptations, digital assets for consumer products, and episodic deliverables at every stage of production.
• Coordinate and prepare for meetings and video conferences including: attendee scheduling and organization, catering, and transportation services as applicable.
• Answer phones, relay messages in a timely manner, and respond to messages when appropriate.
• Provide support to creative team on various creative development projects including: writing coverage on prospective ideas; taking and compiling notes during meetings; tracking and summarizing market trends/broadcaster line-ups; researching and recommending designers, animation studios, and writers; and assisting with pitch materials and presentations.
• Responsible for sending out prescribed show assets to various associates and partners.
• Assist in tracking and compiling materials for multi-language dubbing.
• Provide general office support duties as requested
*This job has a potential remote start as a result of the Covid-19/stay-at-home order.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online