Silvergate MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2020 4:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Line Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Line Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Line Producer? Main Responsibilities:
• Reports to Head of Production in the management and coordination of production elements and approvals, to successfully oversee series development and production.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship and delivery/milestone requirements with vendors from development through delivery including but not limited to 3D animation studios, live action service providers, audio and post-production facilities.
• Run the day-to-day operations of certain production processes including but not limited to scripting, casting, recording and music.
• Oversee small in-house production team and work in collaboration with vendors to ensure series stays on schedule and budget.
• Support creative team to receive and review production assets including scripts, animatics, animation and music/sfx/mix in accordance with the series schedule and parameters.
• Ensure timely distribution and feedback from partners/broadcasters and ensure the tracking and implementation of notes including legal and S&P compliance.
• Manage production costs, including tracking, forecasting and cashflows.
• Work with the production accountant to ensure that all purchase orders and invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner and to produce accurate cost reports, as required
• Manage the drafting and tracking of legal contracts and paperwork.
• Ensure series is produced and delivered with all technical requirements being met.
• If required, ensure that all ancillary commercial requirements are met during the production process including, style guide images, episodic stills and promos.
Skills and Experience Needed:
• Knowledge of series budgeting and scheduling.
• Experience managing animation studios (3D), audio facilities, and other vendors to produce and deliver an animated series.
• Oversight of production while working in various time zones.
• Accustomed to working in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
• Highly organized and if required, able to handle multiple projects at once. Each project can be in various stages of development or production.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and PC operating systems, as well as budgeting programs. Experience with PMI/Octopus platform a plus but not necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in film, art, communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in line producing, with emphasis on CGI animated media and a thorough understanding of a CG production pipeline from development to post-production.
• Previous supervisory and leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team.
• Must be able to adapt to different or unusual technological or production requirements, including large resolutions, high frame rates, 3D, and unusual formats (ex. dome films).
• Knowledge of Production Tracking and Asset Management software. Knowledge of Gantt / waterfall chart style scheduling is preferred, but not required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• A demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong attention to detail is critical. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.