Supervisor, Interstitial Planning & Scheduling
ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2022 1:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Supervisor, Interstitial Planning & Scheduling jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervisor, Interstitial Planning & Scheduling postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the daily scheduling of assigned channels within Showtime Networks! The Supervisor, Interstitial Planning & Scheduling will work with the Vice President, Directors and Managers of Interstitial Scheduling to plan, develop, and implement on-air media plans, and optimize the promotional message across both linear and non-linear platforms.
Schedule and coordinate promotional elements for assigned network(s). Track and monitor all programming changes as it relates to specific networks. Complete daily reconciliation of both programs and promotional elements. Provide VP with periodic air checks of networks for review.
Provide in-depth analysis of media to VP, Directors and Managers. Analyses include weekly, monthly and annual reports, weekly summary documents, monthly planning documents/media planning charts, annual media blueprints and post analysis. Meet with team to help determine promotional priorities for the month. Assist with tracking and monitoring progress of spot production, and review all completed spots for assigned networks/ platforms
The Supervisor, Interstitial Planning and Scheduling will determine promotional priorities for the month and complete accordingly. The Supervisor will be available 24/7 to address Operational issues as they arise, and resolve in a timely manner. Interface and collaborate with Program Scheduling department and concurrently with Campaign Management, AVP, Network Operations, Post Production Services, Promotions, Media, Marketing and the IBMS/IT departments.
• Minimum of 2 experience working in On-Air Promotions, Media Planning, Programming, Agency Traffic and/or Operations.
• Requires a strong knowledge of the Interstitial On-Air process and environment, including Media Plans.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of the IBMS scheduling software system (or similar system) along with the ability to develop and implement media presentations using Excel and Word.
• Communication Skills: Requires excellent proficiency in verbal and written communications. Interpersonal skills are essential to the success of this position as they will work closely with partners.
• Flexibility: Be able to adapt to last minute changes in schedules and delivery, including working beyond regular hours. Able to switch priorities according to the needs of the network and management. In addition, be prepared for contingencies in the event that promotional materials do not deliver as expected or in the case of emergency situations.
• Undergraduate college degree is preferred
• Managerial Skills: Able to coordinate with various departments and individuals in a high pressured, rapidly changing environment. Essential to the success of this position is the collaboration with various sister departments.