Summer Paid Intern - Public Relations & Talent Relations
ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Showtime is seeking a Summer Intern to assist the Public Relations & Talent Relations and Special Events Team in our West Hollywood office.
• Assist with VIP Publicity events such as our Summer TCA Press Tour (Television Critics Association Press Tour).
• Arrange in-house press screenings, set visits and dinners.
• Cover phones and roll calls
• Help assemble Daily Publicity Press Clips packages, which is distributed company wide.
• Edit/write episode synopses, media alerts and press announcements.
• Review photography.
• Update venue contact information.
• Help arrange messengers and other delivery related matters.
• Research new venues, restaurants and theaters.
• Current undergraduate student (rising junior or senior)
• 2.5 GPA or Above
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work at least 40 hours/week for 8 weeks from June 15 - August 7
• Able to provide administrative'support,?as needed
• Must have excellent and professional phone manners
• Bright, personable, ambitious intern interested in pursuing a career in Corporate Communications, PR and/or Talent Relations
• Eager to learn, creative and resourceful
• Strong writing and organizational skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Professional attitude around top talent and executives
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled