Summer Paid Intern - Programming
ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Showtime is seeking a Summer Intern to assist the Original Programming Team in our West Hollywood office.
• Update and manage grid of script submissions and pitches.
• Archive development scripts and organize story library.
• Read and provide coverage on scripts.
• Assist with casting projects, as needed.
• Participate in company-wide summer intern project
• Shadow executives and sit in on weekly staff meetings and pitches.
• Current Graduate Student
• Submission of a cover letter is required
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Ability to work 40 hours/week for 8 weeks from June 15 - August 7
• Strong interest in Cable/Entertainment industry
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
• Able to provide administrative support as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled