Summer Paid Intern - Program Operations & Distribution
ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Showtime is seeking a Summer Intern to assist the Program Operations & Distribution Team in our West Hollywood office.
• Learn Showtime's post production process from start to finish.
• Sit in on all Departmental, Operational and Post Production meetings, and watch projects unfold from beginning to end.
• Assist the Program Operations Director of Scripted Content with their daily tasks and special projects.
• Participate in the creation of the Free TV versioning of Showtime content for worldwide usage.
• Assist in the management and auditing of audio and video master elements.
• Research trends and advancements in post-production technologies and workflows.
• Assist in compiling daily incoming delivery updates.
• Coordinate with outside partners and vendors to learn the entire post-production and distribution process.
• Assist with outgoing distribution.
• Current Undergraduate Student (rising junior or above)
• Submission of a cover letter is required
• 2.5 GPA or above
• Ability to work 40 hours/week for 8 weeks from June 15 - August 7
• Strong interest in Cable/Entertainment industry
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to provide administrative support as needed
• Strong interest in TV, Documentaries, Post Production, and Media & Entertainment
• Entertainment experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled