Senior Writer / Producer / Editor
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are hiring a Writer/Preditor who will be a phenomenal field producer and video editor who will develop, direct, and edit a broad range of talent-centric A/V creative in support of multiplatform 360 campaign content for scripted, unscripted, and brand image, including: promos, stunt spots, social media AV, behind the scenes content, and explainer videos.
include and are not limited to:
• Produces multi-camera crews through content capture on set, on location, and in studios.
• Interviews and directs A-list talent through variety of on-camera executions, and comfortably communicates creative vision
• Develops narrative point of view and stylistic editing approaches with AV Creative Director.
• Develops stylistic graphic effects approaches with Design Creative Director to support the point of view of the work.
• Explores music and special effects to support the point of view of the work
• Desires to collaborate with 360 creative campaign creative teams in development of concepts and strategy
• Meets deadlines; communicates well with Creative Directors, campaign management, design team and post-production partners
• 3 years related experience
• Functions well in a fast-paced team environment
• Eager to learn from senior leaders
• Partners with vendors to develop the best creative
• Collaborates with marketing pod partners including Program Marketing, Production Management and Digital and Brand Marketers
• Treats others with courtesy, respect, and dignity
• Anticipates and responds to needs
• Actively listens and learns from others
• Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts
• Open to feedback and addresses feedback in a professional manner
• Can collaborate with leadership including Creative Directors and Vice Presidents
• Proactively seeks out potential challenges and solutions.
• Seeks new ways to innovate and actively keeps up with the latest industry trends and creative in order to stay current and to push innovation
• Encourages innovation and appropriate risk-taking amongst junior team
• Excellent editor with a detailed knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
• Proven field production experience and a working knowledge of industry resources and standard methodologies on show productions.
• Comfortable working with celebrity talent and communicating creative concepts quickly and concisely!
• Understands how a 360 creative campaign is developed from start to finish - including and not limited to - AV, Design, Digital, Stunts & Activations.
• Knowledge of digital and social platforms, trends and standard methodologies.
• Excellent time management skills. Ability to prioritize, manage workflow and tight deadlines, and guide junior team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Slides
PORTFOLIO MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED