Senior Art Director
ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Art Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Art Director postings
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate can encourage and help Creative Directors direct internal and external creative resources, and help ideate and implement work across 360 consumer marketing including print, on-air, and digital. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of strategy and execution across branding and streaming.
include and are not limited to:
• Operate as the right hand to the team's Creative Directors and help them with briefing the team, coming up with phenomenal concepts and implementing great pieces.
• Strong understanding of the 360 design word with the skills to implement high end static (KA) and/or motion pieces
• Conceptualize and set visual directions for show creative and lead a team of designers to implement projects
• Support the Creative Director in managing the planning and logistics of a project including timelines and resources
• Assist in running the day-to-day operations of the creative team
• Empower and mentor designers and artists, foster a cohesive, committed, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
• Review designers' work and provides mentorship and direction to ensure high quality and standards while following the vision set by the Creative Director
• Oversight of mid level projects with input from Creative Director
• Familiar with handling people management aspects including managing designer performance and development.
• 8 years' experience in a creative or marketing role preferably in entertainment
• Strong portfolio with a track record of leading and implementing world class entertainment campaigns
• Understanding and respect for diversity of teams, thoughts and work
• A risk taker who is willing to push the boundaries and help elevate the EQ and IQ of the 360 Design team
• Passion for design thinking and the strategic, business impact of design
• Excellent and strong eye for design!
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Self-starter with the passion, ability, and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Experience with product and streaming is a major plus
• Experience and understanding of both static and motion mediums is a major plus