ShowtimeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 6:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the supervision of all invoice/PO processing and reporting for the Creative, Broadcast and Print Production departments. This position is also charged with providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Production & Technology and for the remainder of the Production Department.
include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate, process and distribute large volume of production invoices/PO's
• Responsible for coding and tracking invoices, setting up new vendors in A/P system, and issuing Purchase Orders.
• Ensure that all invoices match PO's prior to processing.
• Work closely with SVP, Production & Technology to provide other Senior Management with internal tracking reports and Ad-hoc requests (i.e. reporting on how much money we've spent with specific vendors, how many hours we've spent on projects for a particular original series, etc.) This is mainly done utilizing the RedBase (Filemaker) database projects management system.
• Track and supervise the distribution of all invoices to partner departments for final approval and processing
• Develop and maintain process by which broadcast invoices are processed and purchase orders are written.
• Follow up with vendors re: payment of invoices, outstanding PO's, etc. Act as point person for outside vendors who have questions.
• Provide Senior Vice President, Production & Technology with administrative support:
• Maintain calendar and coordinate logistics for meetings and provide reminders
• Coordinate visitors, vendor proposals
• Answer telephone, take detailed messages
• Make travel arrangements and process T&E's
• Monitor and order office supplies
• Special Projects (examples are archiving material with Iron Mountain, labeling and archiving files for department, company letters, Accrual process with vendors, Award entries for department)
• College degree preferred. At least 1-2 years of office experience preferred with experience in invoice management. Knowledge of production a plus. Prior work experiences in the cable or television industry a plus.
• General knowledge of the Department and business objectives.
• Detail oriented with ability to balance many tasks at once.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Possess strong organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of the Internet/Intranet.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Excel and Outlook
• Filemaker/RedBase Database