Manager, Programming Finance
ShowtimeWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2021 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Programming Finance jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Programming Finance postings
Full Time Job
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS, and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One.
Showtime Networks is searching for a Manager for the Programming Finance department based in our Los Angeles office. The manager is responsible for detailed systems testing (UAT) and helping to implement transition into SAP. Duties also include preparing monthly Programming/Production related analyses for the corporate tax department, quarterly audit schedules and detailed analysis that support LA Programming Finance's annual budget, monthly rolling forecasts and LRP corporate submissions. The individual in this position will report to the Director of Programming Finance and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, bi-coastal team environment.
• Monthly reporting and financial planning/analysis for the worldwide ancillary revenue and programming amortization for Showtime's Original Programming as reported in the Content Licensing Income Statement.
• Prepares revenue models for Showtime's long-term output and branding deals, along with detailed reporting for management.
• Prepares an Income Statement financial package and in-depth variance analysis for both monthly reporting and budgeting and forecasting submissions.
• Will work closely with other corporate and operational finance groups within ViacomCBS and Showtime.
• Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience within a Finance/Accounting environment, with a portion of this time preferably concentrated in the entertainment industry.
• Bachelor's Degree required. B.S degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. CPA preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of accounting principles and forecasting concepts is a must. Strong project management and presentation skills are required
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and in using Tableau (or similar business intelligence system) for data analysis and reporting
• Experience with a general ledger and a budgeting system are also required, experience with system transitions is a plus SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft and TM1
• Budgeting & Planning experience are preferred.
• Effective people leader who demonstrates insight, compassion and partnership
• Excellent time management skills
• Passion for the entertainment industry!